Employee Recognition For Quality Service
The mission of Kent County government is to be an effective and efficient steward in delivering quality services for our diverse community. Our priority is to provide mandated services, which may be enhanced and supplemented by additional services to improve the quality of life for all our citizens within the constraints of sound fiscal policy.
Using the following criteria, please tell us why the employee should be recognized as a Quality Service Employee.
- Must be a Kent County employees, excluding elected officials and appointed individuals.
- The employee must have helped to fulfill the County's mission by providing you with outstanding quality service.
- The employee must have projected courtesy and respect towards his or her customers.
- Overall, the employee must have demonstrated outstanding performance and must possess a favorable work record.
During each quarter, a designated selection committee will review all of the nominations and select the Quality Service Employee of the Quarter. Individuals who are selected will receive:
- A letter of appreciation from the Kent County Administrator/Controller;
- A service recognition article to be published in the County Communicator and;
- Recognition at a Kent County Board of Commissioner’s meeting and during the annual Kent County Work Team Recognition Breakfast.