Classes are designed to help employees:
- Learn and develop competencies associated with successful on-the-job performance.
- Learn to exhibit behaviors that model Kent County values:
- Act with Integrity,
- Serve as a Good Steward of County Resources,
- Provide Quality Service to Internal and External Customers,
- Work Collaboratively,
- Embrace Diversity and Inclusion.
For an overview of all our programs click here.
City Employees: Contact Heather Harvey for instructions.
Kent County Employees: Kent County has developed a Learning Management System (LMS) to allow employees to register for most learning opportunities online. To register for a class, access the learning schedule, or your learning profile, log in to the LMS with your Username and Password.