Call for Volunteers!
June 4th Food Distribution
Due to recent community need of additional food resources KCCA has scheduled an additional Food Distribution date for June 4th from 9am-1pm at Deltaplex Arena 2500 Turner Ave NW Walker, MI 49544. This additional date has also brought a need for volunteers to help make the distribution run smoothly and ensure we get as much food out to the community as is needed. If you are interested in volunteering please fill out this form.
Developing Communities. Expanding Opportunity. Improving Lives.
We work to eliminate the causes and circumstances of poverty by investing in individuals and families with low incomes. Through dedicated staff and community partnerships we provide services, resources, education and advocacy to improve the quality of life for all residents of Kent County.
The Community Action Division focuses on meeting emergency needs such as, but not limited to, food, utility assistance, housing, transportation and socialization for residents of Kent County. Additionally, we assist with areas of self-sufficiency, medical insurance enrollment, tax preparation and information and referral services.
- 2019 Community Needs Assessment
- 2018 CAA Annual Report
- 2019 CSBG Community Action Plan
- 2017-2021 Public Housing Authority 5-Year Plan
- 2019 Kent County Housing Commission Administrative Plan
- 2019 Community Development Annual Action Plan
- 2018 Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report
- 2016-2020 Community Development Regional Consolidated Plan