Take Our Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you used a service of Kent County Community Action in 2021, please take this short satisfaction survey! We want to know how we did and what we can do better to assist you and the community. The survey is five minute or less! Thanks for your feedback.Start Survey
Kent County Community Action (KCCA) is accepting applications for rental assistance for residents outside the city of Grand Rapids and Wyoming. We are continuing to accept applications for water/ sewer assistance for all residents of Kent County. Lists are CLOSED for electric, gas, deliverable fuels, and mortgage arrears assistance.
Developing Communities. Expanding Opportunity. Improving Lives.
We work to eliminate the causes and circumstances of poverty by investing in individuals and families with low incomes. Through dedicated staff and community partnerships we provide services, resources, education and advocacy to improve the quality of life for all residents of Kent County.
The Community Action Division focuses on meeting emergency needs such as, but not limited to, food, utility assistance, housing, transportation and socialization for residents of Kent County. Additionally, we assist with areas of self-sufficiency, medical insurance enrollment, tax preparation and information and referral services.
- DRAFT 2022 Kent County HOME-ARP Allocation Plan
- 2021 Kent County Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2021 Reginal Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
- 2021-2025 Kent County and Grand Rapids Consolidated Plan
- 2022 Kent County Community Development Annual Action Plan (AAP)
- 2019 Community Needs Assessment
- 2019 CAA Annual Report
- 2019 CSBG Community Action Plan
- 2017-2021 Public Housing Authority 5-Year Plan
- 2019 Kent County Housing Commission Administrative Plan