Push Partner Registry (PPR)
The Push Partner Registry (PPR) is a network of health care provider facilities in Kent County that have agreed to distribute government-sponsored vaccine to their staff and/or patients in the event of an influenza pandemic. Partners receive free vaccine and instructions directly from the Kent County Health Department (KCHD).
A comprehensive guide explaining the rationale, benefits and procedures for enrolling in the PPR.
- Sample Job Action Guidelines – Push Partner Coordinator
- Sample Health Alert for Push Partner Activation
- Sample Push Partner Activation Status Form
- Sample Push Partner Activation Instructions
- PPR Enrollment Form
A PPR Enrollment Form must be completed and submitted to the Kent County Health Department. Detailed instructions for completing the form are in the PPR Guide.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Guidance on Allocating and Targeting Pandemic Influenza Vaccine (July 23, 2008)
- CDC Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- VAERS Reporting Form
- Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR)
For more information about the PPR, contact Dayna Porter, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, at (616) 632-7168 or Mary Lutzke, Epidemiologist at (616) 632-7237.