Additional Sources of Immunization Information
- Allied Vaccine Group
This site is comprised of links to 7 websites dedicated to presenting valid scientific information about the sometimes-confusing subject of vaccines.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
The CDC web site is an exemplary source of accurate, up-to-date vaccine and immunization information.
- Childhood Immunization Support Program
Created by the American Academy of Pediatrics, this site contains immunization information for professionals and the general public.
- Immunization Action Coalition
These websites offer information about each vaccine and disease, case histories, recommendations, journal articles and educational resources for both the health professional and the public.
- Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR)
Information on Michigan’s immunization registry including contact lists.
- Vaccine Education Center at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
The goal of the Vaccine Education Center is to provide concise, accurate information on all aspects of vaccines and immunization.
- Parents Guide to Childhood Immunizations
This is a 94-page booklet introducing parents to 12 childhood diseases and the vaccines that can protect children from them.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Traveler's health information.
- School & Childcare/Preschool Immunization Rules