Pregnancy & Parenting Support Services
Nurse Family Partnership
Pregnant With Your First Baby?
A lot is going to change!
You've got this - With a free personal nurse
What is Nurse-Family Partnership?
Nurse-Family Partnership is FREE for women pregnant with their first baby. When you enroll you will be connected to a registered nurse who will provide you support, advice, and information you need to have a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby, and to be a great mom.
How Much Does It Cost?
Nurse-Family Partnership is FREE to eligible women.
Your nurse will support you to
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Be the best mom you can be
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom, like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques, and much more
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in your community
- Continue your education, develop your job skills, or follow your dreams for the future
Who Can Enroll in Nurse-Family Partnership?
Anyone can enroll who is
- Is pregnant with her first child
- Is pregnant 28 weeks or less
- Meets income requirements
- Lives in Kent County
Can My Baby's Father Participate?
The father, family members, and friends are welcome to participate in the program, but as the mom, you are the main focus.
To Learn More and Get Connected With Your Free Personal Nurse
Call - (616) 632-7178
Text - (844) 637-6667