Kent County Community Action is governed by a tri-partite advisory board comprised of representatives from three sectors: consumer, public and private. This unique governance structure, along with regularly scheduled community assessments, ensures that agency programs focus on the areas of greatest local need and impact.
Kent County Community Action is seeking interested individuals to serve on its Advisory Board. To be considered for service on the Board, please follow this link to view openings.
- Consumer sector representatives are low-income persons eligible for KCCA service at the time of his or her appointment. This representation includes senior citizens and persons with disabilities. Consumer sector board members may also be individuals from an organization that represents persons with low-income in the community served by the KCCA.
- Public sector members are elected officials or their designated alternates that have either general governmental responsibilities or responsibilities which require them to deal with poverty-related issues.
- Private sector members are representative of community stakeholders in the areas of business, industry, labor, religion, law enforcement, social welfare, and education.
- 2018 KCCA Governing Board Meeting Schedule
- 2019 KCCA Advisory Governing Board Meeting Schedule
- 2019 Housing Commission Meeting Schedule
- KCCA Advisory Board
KCCA Governing Board
Date Agenda & Packet Minutes 03/15/2018 Minutes 01/18/2018 Minutes
Date Agenda & Packet Minutes
Agenda 07/24/2017 Agenda Minutes 06/2017 Cancelled Cancelled 05/22/2017 Agenda Minutes 04/24/2017 Agenda Minutes 03/2017 Cancelled Cancelled 02/27/2017 Agenda Minutes 01/23/2017 Agenda Minutes