The Shelter Plus Care (S+C) program
The Shelter Plus Care (S+C) program contracts with non-profit housing corporations to provide rental units as permanent housing for homeless individuals and also provides wrap-around services.
The Homeless Prevention Rapid Re-Housing program (HPRP)
The Homeless Prevention Rapid Re-Housing program (HPRP) is designed to provide rental assistance for a period not to exceed 12 months to ensure homeless families and families at risk of homelessness are adequately housed. This program also provides wrap-around services.
Utility Assistance Program
- Must have shut off notification status (or disconnect status)
- Service needs to be in your name and at your primary residence
- Deliverable fuel supply must be at 25% or below
- CAA must be able to resolve the emergency and provide for at least 30 days of continued service
- Other criteria as defined by the specific funding source
Payment assistance for gas, electric, water and deliverable fuel (such as wood, propane, or coal). Call (616) 632-7950 for more information.