For the health and safety of the public and our community, the 63rd District Court is holding many matters using remote appearances,
limiting numbers in courtrooms and other spaces, maintaining social distancing and requiring face coverings in the courthouse.
- Remote Participation at a Hearing: Check your notice carefully to see whether you are to appear by remote appearance or in person.
Contact the court with any questions before the date of the hearing.
- Assistance: Seek assistance by email and telephone as much as possible - DCCustomer@kentcountymi.gov | (616) 632-7770
- Payments: As much as possible, make payments on line or by mailing a check or money order to the court. Do not mail cash.
Civil Infraction and Misdemeanor Payments-no fee
63rd District Court Payments
There is no entry for anyone who:
- Displays signs or symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough or worsening cough
(excluding chronic cough due to known medical reasons),
shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain,
headache, sore throat and/or new loss of taste or smell.
- Has a diagnosis of COVID-19.
- In the last 14 days, has had close contact with someone with a diagnosis of COVID-19.