Friend of the Court

How to Contact Us

Get secure online access to your child support case with MiCase. If you experience any difficulty using the MiCase website, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) at the MiCase site.  If you still have problems accessing your information on MiCase, visit Contact Us, then complete and submit the “Contact Us for Technical Support” form.

To check the status of child support payments, call the 24-hour case information access line at 877-543-2660 and follow the prompts to obtain payment information.

To change your address, your signature is required on a completed Change in Personal Information form. Mail the form to Kent County Friend of the Court, 82 Ionia Ave. NW, Suite 200, PO Box 351, Grand Rapids, MI 49501-0351.

For all other inquiries, you may contact Friend of the Court online, or e-mail