Have You Misplaced Your Michigan COVID-19 Vaccine Card?
If you have received a COVID-19 vaccine(s) and have lost your card, your immunization will also be in your State of Michigan Immunization record.
To obtain your immunization record which will show your COVID-19 vaccine please do one (1) of the following:
Click here for hours & locations
If you do not have a primary care doctor or are unable to visit one of our clinics, please follow the steps below:
Please submit your request along with a copy of your identification. The Michigan Medical Records Access Act 47 of 2000 (333.26265, Section 5g) requires identification to be provided with each request.
If you do not have access to email or fax, please call Kent County Health Department Medical Records at 616-632-7249.
Attn: Medical Records
700 Fuller Ave NE
Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Date of Request
- Patient's full legal name and/or previous names
- Patient's date of birth
- Patient’s current address
- Requestor's name, phone number and relationship of the patient
- Copy of your identification (ok to take a photo with your phone and email it)
- Type of records you are requesting: Replacement Covid 19 Vaccine Card