Kent County Public Orders
Information regarding this outbreak is changing rapidly. Check back frequently for updates.
- August 26, 2021 - Effectiveness of Face Masks to Prevent COVID-19
- August 20, 2021 - Kent County Health Department and Ottawa County Department of Public Health Issue Public Health Orders Requiring Mask Use in Pre-K-6 Educational Settings | KCHD Statement
- August 6, 2021 - Public Health Announcement - In the Matter of COVID-19 Prevention in Educational Settings within Kent County, Michigan | Spanish
- May 09, 2021 - Quarantine Order in Educational Settings
- November 20, 2020 - Public Health Warning | Spanish
March 22, 2020 -
Kent County Health Officer Issues Public
Health Order for Childcare Facilities
Screening and Limitations Placed on Individuals Working At or Visiting Childcare Facilities
March 15, 2020 -
Kent County Health Officer Issues
Emergency Order for Control of Pandemic
Order reduces occupancy limits by 50% for licensed food service establishments, entertainment venues and fitness centers
Please visit the State of Michigan website for a list of executive orders issued by the state.