Who to Contact for Help

Kent County Health Department

General Questions: 888-535-6136

Ask a Question   Report a Case of COVID-19 in an Employee  

Michigan Attorney General

This agency can help consumers mediate complaints against businesses not properly following laws and safety protocols.

(877) 765-8388

Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development

This agency provides information on the enforcement of agricultural laws, production, and distribution.


Michigan Department of Health and Human Services

This agency provides assistance with reporting of violations and enforcement of Epidemic Orders.

(888) 535-6136

Reporting Form
Michigan Economic Development Corporation

This agency provides a list of resources and information for Michigan businesses during the COVID-19 outbreak and guidance for reopening.

(888) 522-0103

Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration

This agency can assist critical infrastructure workers who believe their employer is failing to take the proper workplace precautions to protect employees from COVID-19 exposure

855-SAFEC19 (855-723-3219)

File a Complaint

Occupational Safety and Health Administration

Frequently Asked Questions