Health Equity & Social Justice Workshop
2019 workshops are open for registration!
Framing the Relationship Between Race & Health
Table of Contents
- Business Case: Framing the Situation
- National Standards: Framing the Principles
- Cross Cultural Habits: Framing What You Can Do
- Self and Organizational Assessments: Framing Assessments
- Patient Rights: Framing How to Help your Client Achieve Quality Care
- Resources: Framing Resources to Get You Started
- Framing Social Determinants of Health in Kent County
- View full interviews from the Framing Social Determinants of Health in Kent County video with community stakeholders.
Health Equity Information
- Community Health Equity Guidelines
- Determinants of Equity
The conditions in which people live, work and play are determinants of equity. Equal opportunity in these areas is necessary for all people to thrive and achieve their full potential regardless of race, income or language spoken. Download and display this poster to communicate the value of equity to your customers, employees, community partners, leadership and organizational stakeholders.
- Kent County's Community Plan of Action to Achieve Health Equity
- Please complete and return the Community Plan of Action Commitment Sheet to help us identify assets, resources, and service gaps in our community needed to achieve health equity.