Body Art


Licensed Body Art ShopsKent County Body Art

All licensed body art facilities are required to post the “Notice for Filing Complaints” sign (link below) within the customer area of their shop. To file a complaint with Michigan Department of Health and Human Services for a licensed body art shop, please click the below online complaint form.

Unlicensed Body Art Shops

If you want to report a complaint about someone conducting body art procedures outside of a licensed body art shop you can call our office at 616-632-6900 to file a complaint or you can print and complete the Unlicensed Body Art Complaint Form below and send to:

Kent County Health Department
ATTN: Environmental Health
700 Fuller Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

This completed form can also be sent to: or faxed to: 616-632-6892.