Kent County Veterans Services
Health & Counseling
Grand Rapids Vets Center
Readjustment counseling services for combat veterans and their family, military sexual trauma counseling, bereavement counseling.
2040 Breton Rd. SE,
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
The Mesothelioma Center is proud to work 1-on-1 with veterans and their families to provide resources for their website's visitors on mesothelioma cancer, help find local doctors to assist in prognosis clarification, as well as locate treatment centers in their area.
Mesothelioma Center at Asbestos.com
5838 Metro Way
Wyoming, MI 49519
YWCA West Central Michigan
Phone: (616) 459-4681
25 Sheldon Blvd SE,
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Short TermCrisis Advocacy
- Counseling Services (licensed therapists, some with specific training in military culture) We provide post-traumatic stress and sexual abuse counseling for children and adults
- Sexual Abuse Support Group
- Domestic Violence Support Group
- Sexual Assault Crisis Line (616) 776-RAPE (7273) Service 24/7
- Domestic Violence Crisis Line (616) 451-2744 Service 24/7
- Nurse Examiner Program (Medical Forensic Exams)
All services are confidential. If no insurance coverage, services may be covered by grant funding. Our Counseling Center can be reached at (616) 459-4652, Office hours are 8:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Thursday, and 8:00am - 4:00pm. Voice mail messages can be received after hours and will be returned as soon as possible.
Veterans Services (616) 632-5722