Friend of the Court
Various ways to make child support payments.
Visit the FOC website for information, forms, and office hours.
Each case is managed by a case manager, an assistant case manager and a clerk; together they form what is called the enforcement team. Enforcement here means the actions taken by the FOC to comply with orders for each case. It should be noted that specific issues such as medical or parenting time enforcement may be handled by a case manager specialist for that particular area.
You may contact your case management team three ways:
by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone or in writing.
- Telephone calls are accepted daily between 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. Payment information, however, is not available over the phone. Payment information can be obtained by contacting 877-543-2660 and following the prompts.
- Appointments are highly encouraged as your case manager will not typically be available on a walk-in basis. However, if you are in the FOC lobby and request to speak to someone in case management, someone will see you, but it may not be a member of your case management team.
- Remember to have your case number on hand when requesting action or information from the FOC.
- Case information will only be given to parties involved in a case and the attorneys of record. Do not ask others to request information on your behalf.
- Legal advice is not available from the staff; if an inquiry requires legal advice, a private attorney must be consulted.