17th Circuit Court
17th Circuit Court - COVID-19 Response
The 17th Circuit Court will be conducting both in-person and remote hearings. Check your notice carefully to see whether you are scheduled to be remote or in person.
Contact the Judge's office if you have questions.
The public will be asked to self-screen using posted screening questions prior to entering the court building:
- Do you have a fever greater than 100.4 degrees?
- Do you have a cough or worsening cough (excluding chronic cough due to known medical reason)?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Do you have at least two of the following symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Have you had any close contact in the last 14 days with someone with a COVID-19 diagnosis?
- Have you traveled internationally in the last 14 days?
Any individual responding "yes" to the screening questions should not enter the courthouse until they can pass the screening questions. Contact your judge's office if you have symptoms
The 17th Circuit Court adopts the following policies for court users/visitors:
- At the discretion of the presiding judicial officer, face coverings may be required in the courtroom.